Golf Club Repair
Golf Club Repair and Customization Services
Keep your golf equipment in top condition. Whether it’s to repair a favorite club or customize a new set, Woods to Wedges offers a variety of club repair services and adjustments. With more than 40 years of experience, we’ve repaired and customized thousands of clubs to help you play your best golf.
Golf CLub GRIP REPLACEMENT
The easiest way to improve club performance is by replacing worn or improperly fitting grips. Woods to Wedges is skilled in golf grip replacement, in most cases with a 1-day turnaround.
- Replace standard size grips with a size that fits your hand
- Select a material, design and texture that’s best suited to your playing level and weather conditions
- Replace slick worn out grips
When to Regrip
- Grips should be replaced every 30-40 rounds
- Grips should always be replaced at the first sign of noticeable wear
- Smooth, hard surfaces – cracks – shiny patches – wear spots – loss of tackiness
- Grips that are not properly fit or worn will cost you strokes.
GOLF CLUB SHAFT REPLACEMENT & ADJUSTMENTS
Club Shaft Replacement
Whether it is a broken shaft or a shaft change to improve performance we have the tools and materials necessary to replace any graphite or steel golf club shaft.
Re-Epoxy Club Head
If your club head is loose or has become detached from the shaft, Woods to Wedges can re-epoxy the head correctly.
Lengthen or Shorten Club Shaft
Is your club too short, too long? Woods to Wedges has the tools necessary to shorten or add an extension to your current shaft so that it better fits your game.
LOFT & LIE ADJUSTMENT
Loft and lie adjustments involve the use of specially-designed equipment. Woods to Wedges has the equipment, knowledge and experience to meet your individual loft and lie specifications.